17-18 октября 2022 г
18 октября 2021 года в городе Нур-Султан в рамках реализации «Комплексного плана реализации государственной политики Республики Казахстан в религиозной сфере на 2021-2023 годы» состоится международная конференция, посвященная Дню духовного согласия на тему «Укрепление межконфессионального и межнационального согласия в условиях вызовов современности».
1. Anastasiadi Vadim (Georgia) - Chief Editor of the Evening Tbilisi newspaper.
2. Andrei Belyaninov (Russian Federation) - Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The All-Russian Social Charity Foundation "Dostoyanie Rossii" (Legacy of Russia).
3. Armand Assante (USA) – an actor.
4. Athanase Vantchev de Thracy (France) - the Vice-President of International organization “Poets of the world”, the President of Solenzara Culture Institution, a member of Brazilian Academy, a member of Bulgarian Academy, the winner of French Academy.
5. Bawa Jain (USA) – the Secretary General of the World Council of Religious Leaders at the United Nations.
6. Enrique Gaspar Rodriguez (Spain) – the President of «Nexos-Alianza» Association.
7. Ernesto Kahan (Israel) – the President of Israeli Association of writers, the Vice-President of World Academy of Arts and Culture (USA), the Ex-President of the organization "Doctors of the whole world against the nuclear war" (Nobel peace prize winner of 1985), the Vice-President of International Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC).
8. Hans-Peter Duerr (Germany) – a Physicist, a scientist in the field of nuclear and quantum physics of elementary particles and gravitation, epistemology, and philosophy, the winner of the Alternative Nobel Prize, 1987.
9. Inessa Nemirovskaya (Russian Federation) – the Head of the center "Soglasie" (“Consent”).
10. Iosif Kobzon (Russian Federation) – the Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, People’s Artist of the USSR.
11. Irina Darneva (Russian Federation) – the member of the Presidium of International Association “Peace through Culture”, the Chairperson of board of directors “The Sphere of Open Relations”, JSC.
12. Jinglin Hou (China) – the Director of the Center for the Study of the human environment of the Institute of Urban Development and Environment under the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Doctor of Geographical Sciences, Professor.
13. Jonathan G. Granoff (USA) - the President of Global Security Institute, the chairman of NPO Committee on Disarmament, Peace and Security under the UN, a member of multiple Consulting Councils, including the Layers Committee on Nuclear Politics, the Alliance of Layers for Global Security, etc.
14. Junsei Terasawa (Japan) - the Buddhist monk and the teacher, the Buddhist mark of Nipponzan Myohodzi.
15. Larisa Trunina - the head of media department of the International Center for Spiritual Culture, a member of the Presidium of the International Association "Peace through Culture".
16. Mary Pat Fisher (India) – the Head of the department of external relations of Gobind Sadan and the member of Institute of Profound Studying of Gobind Sadan Comparative Religion.
17. Mehdi Sanaei (Iran) - the member of the Committee of external politics under the Parliament of Iran, the Head of the Iran Center for issues of Russia, the Central Asia and Caucasus, honorable member of the Russian Writers Union, the member of the Kazakhstani Social science Academy.
18. Mohammad Taskhiri (Iran) - the Secretary General of Islamic studies Union of the World Forum.
19. Muratbek Begaliev (Kyrgyzstan) – the Rector of Kyrgyz Conservatory, the laureate of state prize of Kyrgyzstan, an academician.
20. Nataliya Varenyk (Ukraine) – a Journalist, correspondent, newspaper editorial office "Mirror of the Week".
21. Olzhas Suleimenov (Kazakhstan) – the great Kazakh poet, writer, anti-nuclear activist.
22. Ramazan Abdulatipov (Russian Federation) – Head of the Republic of Dagestan.
23. Reinhart Ruge (Mexico) - the Honorable President of the World Constitution and Parliamentary Association.
24. Robert J. Chase JR (USA) - the founder and the director of “Intersections International”.
25. Saionji Masami (Japan) – the Chairman of Goi Peace Foundation.
26. Sesto Giovanni Castagnoli (Switzerland) - the President of the World Spiritual Forum.
27. Soheil Farah (Lebanon) – the Chairman of the Lebanon-Russian House, professor, Doctor of Philosophy at Russian Academy of Education and Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.
28. Susana Roberts (Argentina) – the Vice-Director of the IFLAC (International Forum of Literature & Culture), a member of the Global Harmony Association.
29. Svetozar Darnev (Russian Federation) - Chairman of the Board of Directors of Collective Association “Monolith”
30. Taher Masri (Jordan) – the Chairman of the Senate of Jordan.
31. Tolegen Mukhamedzhanov (Kazakhstan) – Composer, poet, laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Professor, President of the International Association "Peace Through Culture"
32. Valeriya Porokhova (Russian Federation) – a member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, professor, scientist in the Islam Religion.
33. Wilhelm Augustat (Austria) - the President of “Peace through Culture - Europe”, Head of the Institute of Ethics.
34. Yuri Ageshin (Russian Federation) – Executive Director of the Private Law Research Centre under the President of the Russian Federation named after S.S.Alexeev, a member of the Presidium of the International Association "Peace through Culture".