Conference participants 2014
CONFERENCE - 2014
1. Abdulatipov Ramazan Gadzhimuradovich (Russian Federation) - Head of the Republic of Dagestan
2. Robert J. Chase JR (USA) - Founding director of Intersections International
3. Jonathan G. Granoff (USA) - President of Global Security Institute, the chairman of NPO Committee on Disarmament, Peace and Security under the UN, a member of multiple Consulting Councils, including the Lawyers Committee on Nuclear Politics, the Alliance of Lawyers for Global Security, etc.
4. Ernesto KAHAN (Israel) - President of Israeli Association of writers, the Vice-President of World Academy of Arts and Culture (USA), the Ex-President of the organization “Doctors of the whole world against the nuclear war” (Nobel peace prize winner of 1985), the Vice-President of International Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC)
5. Ali Akbar Mohammad Ali Taskhiri (Iran) – Advisor to Iran’s Supreme Leader on Foreign Affairs of the Islamic world, a specialist in Islamic studies and a member of the Council of the World Assembly on the approximation of the Islamic schools of thought.
6. Mohammad Reza Rezvan Talab (Iran) - Deputy Minister of Science, Director of the Centre for the Scientific Board of the Iranian Ministry of Science, a member of the Scientific Board of the University of Tehran
7. Smirnova Svetlana Konstaninovna (Russia) - Chairperson of the Assembly of Peoples of Russia.
8. Wilhelm Augustat (Austria) - President of “Peace through Culture – Europe”, Head of the Institute of Ethics
9. Jens Stachura, Germany (Germany) – Vice-President of the worldwide network «PAX UNIVERSALIS»
10. Enrique Gaspar Rodriguez (Spain) - President of the “Nexos-Alianza” Association
11. Sesto Giovanni Castagnoli (Switzerland) - President of the World Spiritual Forum
12. Mary Pat Fisher (India) - Head of the department of external relations of Gobind Sadan and a member of the Institute of Profound Studying of Comparative Religion of Gobind Sadan
13. Susana Roberts (Argentina) - Vice-Director of the IFLAC (International Forum of Literature & Culture), member of the Global Harmony Association
14. Soheil Farah (Lebanon) – Chairman of the Lebanese-Russian House, Professor, Doctor of Philosophy at the Russian Academy of Education and Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
15. Athanase Vantchev de Thracy (France) - the Vice-President of International organization “Poets of the world”, the President of Institute of Culture “Solenzara”, a member of the Brazilian Academy, a member of the Bulgarian Academy, the laureate of the French Academy.
16. Begaliyev Muratbek (Kyrgyzstan) - Chancellor of the Kyrgyz Conservatory, People’s Artist of the Kyrgyz Republic, Laureate of the State Prize of the Kyrgyz Republic, academician
17. Anastasiadi Vadim (Georgia) - Chief Editor of the Evening Tbilisi newspaper
18. Varenik Natalia (Ukraine) - a journalist, correspondent, newspaper editorial office “Mirror of the Week”
19. Yuri Andreevich Ageshin (Russian Federation) – Executive Director of the Research Center for Private Law under the President of the Russian Federation, Vice-Rector of the Russian School of Private Law.
20. Trunina Larissa (Russian Federation) - Coordinator of the public movement “New Country”, Chief Information Officer of the International Centre of Spiritual Culture.
21. Porokhova Valeriya (Russian Federation) - a member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, professor, scientist in the field of the Islam Religion.
22. Inessa Ippolitovna Nemirovskaya (Russian Federation) - the Head of the center “Soglasie” (“Consent”).
23. Alibassov Bari (Russian Federation) - music producer.
24. Irina Polyakova (Russian Federation) - a member of the Presidium of the International Association “Peace through Culture”.
25. Darneva Irina Stepanovna (Russian Federation) - a member of the Presidium of the International Association “Peace Through Culture”, the chairperson of the Supervisory Board “Sphere of open relations”, JSC
26. Darnev Svetozar Pavlovich (Russian Federation) - Chairman of the Board of Directors of Collective Association “Monolith”
27. Egor Matveyev (Russian Federation) - Vice-President of the Eurasian Academy of Television and Radio.