Dear members of the Presidium of the World Forum of Spiritual Culture! International Association "Peace through Culture" invites you to the online conference "Spiritual harmony - the basis of peace", dedicated to the Day of Spiritual Accord and the 10th anniversary of the World Forum of Spiritual Culture.
2. Athanase Vantchev de Thracy (France) - the Vice-President of International organization “Poets of the world”, the President of Solenzara Culture Institution, a member of Brazilian Academy, a member of Bulgarian Academy, the winner of French Academy.
3. Bawa Jain (USA) – the Secretary General of the World Council of Religious Leaders at the United Nations.
4. Enrique Gaspar Rodriguez (Spain) – the President of «Nexos-Alianza» Association.
5. Ernesto Kahan (Israel) – the President of Israeli Association of writers, the Vice-President of World Academy of Arts and Culture (USA), the Ex-President of the organization "Doctors of the whole world against the nuclear war" (Nobel peace prize winner of 1985), the Vice-President of International Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC).
6. Hans-Peter Duerr (Germany) – a Physicist, a scientist in the field of nuclear and quantum physics of elementary particles and gravitation, epistemology, and philosophy, the winner of the Alternative Nobel Prize, 1987.
7. Jinglin Hou (China) – the Director of the Center for the Study of the human environment of the Institute of Urban Development and Environment under the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Doctor of Geographical Sciences, Professor.
8. Jonathan G. Granoff (USA) - the President of Global Security Institute, the chairman of NPO Committee on Disarmament, Peace and Security under the UN, a member of multiple Consulting Councils, including the Layers Committee on Nuclear Politics, the Alliance of Layers for Global Security, etc.
9. Junsei Terasawa (Japan) - the Buddhist monk and the teacher, the Buddhist mark of Nipponzan Myohodzi.
10. Mary Pat Fisher (India) – the Head of the department of external relations of Gobind Sadan and the member of Institute of Profound Studying of Gobind Sadan Comparative Religion.
11. Mehdi Sanaei (Iran) - the member of the Committee of external politics under the Parliament of Iran, the Head of the Iran Center for issues of Russia, the Central Asia and Caucasus, honorable member of the Russian Writers Union, the member of the Kazakhstani Social science Academy.
12. Mohammad Taskhiri (Iran) - the Secretary General of Islamic studies Union of the World Forum.
13. Reinhart Ruge (Mexico) - the Honorable President of the World Constitution and Parliamentary Association.
14. Robert J. Chase JR (USA) - the founder and the director of “Intersections International”.
15. Saionji Masami (Japan) – the Chairman of Goi Peace Foundation.
16. Sesto Giovanni Castagnoli (Switzerland) - the President of the World Spiritual Forum.
17. Susana Roberts (Argentina) – the Vice-Director of the IFLAC (International Forum of Literature & Culture), a member of the Global Harmony Association.
18. Taher Masri (Jordan) – the Chairman of the Senate of Jordan.
19. Wilhelm Augustat (Austria) - the President of “РТС - Europe”.
20. Ramazan Gadzhimuradovich Abdulatipov (Russian Federation) – the Chairman of the all-Russian organization "Assembly of the Peoples of Russia", the Rector of MSUCA.
21. Yuri Andreevich Ageshin (Russian Federation) – the Pro-rector of Russian School of Private Law under the President of the Russian Federation.
22. Vadim Georgievich Anastasiadi (Georgia) – the Editor in Chief of the newspaper “Evening Tbilisi” (“Vecherniy Tbilisi”).
23. Muratbek Begaliev (Kyrgyzstan) – the Rector of Kyrgyz Conservatory, the laureate of state prize of Kyrgyzstan, an academician.
24. Nataliya Varenyk (Ukraine) – a Journalist, correspondent, newspaper editorial office “Mirror of the Week”.
25. Irina Stepanovna Darneva (Russian Federation) – the member of the Presidium of International Association “Peace through Culture”, the Chairperson of board of directors “The Sphere of Open Relations”, JSC.
26. Iosif Davydovich Kobzon (Russian Federation) – the Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, People’s Artist of the USSR.
27. Tolegen Mukhamedzhanov (Kazakhstan)– the Senator of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
28. Inessa Ippolitovna Nemirovskaya (Russian Federation) – the Head of the center "Soglasie" (“Consent”).
29. Valeriya Mikhailovna Porokhova (Russian Federation) – a member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, professor, scientist in the Islam Religion.
30. Olzhas Omarovich Suleimenov (Kazakhstan) – the permanent representative of the Republic of Кazakhstan in UNESCO.
31. Soheil Farah (Lebanon) – the Chairman of the Lebanon-Russian House, professor, Doctor of Philosophy at Russian Academy of Education and Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.