Dear members of the Presidium of the World Forum of Spiritual Culture! International Association "Peace through Culture" invites you to the online conference "Spiritual harmony - the basis of peace", dedicated to the Day of Spiritual Accord and the 10th anniversary of the World Forum of Spiritual Culture.
1) The International Committee has been established to prepare for the World Forum of Spiritual Culture, which consists of prominent scientists, cultural workers and artists from Russia, Kazakhstan, Europe and other countries and continents, public men and politicians in humanistic sphere.
2) Astana has been recognized an optimal place to conduct the first constitutive session of the World Forum of Spiritual Culture. The Forum period is October 2010.
3) The main office of the Organizing Committee of the World Forum of Spiritual Culture will be opened in Astana, based on governmental structures of Kazakhstan. Upon carrying out all the preparatory work the experience of 1992 will be used to the fullest extent in the preparation and carrying of the World Congress of Spiritual Concord in Alma-Ata. Invitations to future participants of the World Forum will be sent on behalf of the representatives of the Kazakh side. Two headquarters to prepare and hold the World Forum of Spiritual Culture have been established in Moscow and in Europe. William Augustat has been assigned to be in charge of the European Headquarters. The primary objective is to ensure European participation. Headquarters in Moscow will be formed on the basis of the Moscow Center for Global Peace and Cultural Strategies. Yu.I.Bokan has been appointed Chairman of headquarters in Moscow. Headquarters should be funded by attracting sponsors and other interested parties.
4) Three press centers (Kazakhstan, Russia, Europe) based on the Headquarters of the World Forum of Spiritual Culture are expected to be created. They will be assigned to promote the Forum through the existing tools (services) of mass media. The work shall be carried out on a contractual basis.
5) To develop a strategy to attract sponsors.
6) It is expected that the Forum will work for three days from 18 to 20 October 2010.
7) The Forum work will have various forms: plenary sessions, breakout sessions, round tables, seminars, conferences, workshops, bilateral and multilateral meetings, etc.